Sandford Parish is in the District of Mid Devon and is situated approximately two miles north of Crediton and some ten miles from Exeter. The parish comprises the village of Sandford and the hamlets of Newbuildings, West Sandford and East Village together with outlying farms and cottages with a total population in excess of 1200.
Sandford is a rural parish with a great sense of community, and has two pubs, a community shop with Post Office owned and run by the community, a primary school, a recreation ground, plus a Parish Hall and three Churches and many local organisations and clubs. There is also a dedicated footpath/cycleway from Sandford village to Crediton via the 'Millennium Green'.
Creedy Bridge - Notes of the Meeting between the Parish Council and Gleesons 16th April 2018